Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 5 is here!!!


  I am sick of raspberries.   Today was the first day I felt this.  I can  not be anymore creative with them. I have just 3 more cups to go. My scramble this morning was just so so.  I think I am going bonkers.  Thankfully I love the almonds!!!!  I must admit I am so afraid to get on the scale tomorrow.  I have followed this to a T, except missing meal 4 on Wednesday, but I never got the feeling of hunger.   That is what makes me worried.  I have been peeing like crazy too. Can I flush the fat out in my pee?   If this is a cleanse, cleaning the digestive tract, then I have not really cleansed too much.  Sorry for the bathroom talk at 930 in the morning.  I keep thinking and I reread a part of the book is all of the foods have essential things my body needs.  So I am giving my body that only and nothing is really being consumed that is waste.  ( enough bathroom talk)

I do not think I will eat raspberries for a very long time.  I was never a huge fan anyhow. 
I have actually enjoyed the scramble till today.

John has been working crazy hours and has been tempted with food all week.  He has stuck with this program.  I am nervous and excited for us.   One would think a 5-8 pound loss would change how our clothes fit.  I have not seen that for me.  I am really sucking at the exercise thing.  I need some help with that.   I know John and I talked about going for a walk everyday together, but it only happened a few days about 2 weeks ago.   

 
As of now I am nervous for the scale tomorrow.  I want great results or I will feel this was all for nothing.  It was expensive too.  Raspberries are not cheap and I purchased enough for the 2 of us.  I want to see a high number 8-10 pounds.  What if it is only 5.  Will I be happy with 5.  Sure I think I will, but who knows.

Only 3 meals to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment