Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cinch! day 2

I am wrapping up day 2 with my final meal of the day.  The smoothie.  Yesterday I made it as suggested with the almond butter mixed in- BIG MISTAKE!   Today I picked up frozen berries to have with my yogurt.  Much better.  I will eat the almond butter separate. So far this has not been so bad.  I have enjoyed the meals (for the most part.)
Today for dinner I mixed the berries with white balsamic- not bad, not great.
I am having issues because even at 5 hours I am not feeling hungry.  I think this is a problem.  The point of the cleanse is to reset the self and feel when you are hungry.  Not happening here.  I really hope I can lose over this 5 days.  The book says 8 pounds.  Fingers crossed!!!
I am feeling good, but I would not say I have more energy than normal.  So far I am just eating the same 4 meals for 5 days.
Friday I will weigh and photograph.   I have talked with some folks on the Cinch facebook page and the results are mixed.  people are losing inches not pounds. Maybe this will not be for me.  Am I in it for the full 30 day program?  I guess we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment