Monday, August 22, 2011

Cinch! 5 day fast forward DAY 1


It is the first day of the fast forward.  I took before pictures, but I will hold off posting them till after.   I am horrified by the before pictures, but a visual record of this event of a better me will keep me encouraged.   As I mentioned the scale has been wonky.  I have decided my 2nd toe will be at the top of the silver bar on the scale so I hope to have accurate readings from here on out.  I will say since I was at the Biltmore I am down 10 pounds.  I think my girlfriends are also having success.  On is down 8.5 the other 3 or 4. the last really has not said anything.  Then my husband is down about 3.

For this 5 day fast forward I must admit several of the foods are not in my top choices not because they are good for me, but taste and texture do not satisfy.

My husband, John, is doing the fast forward with me.  As a support, or even to get to his goal of 200. He will be modifying the plan this is how he will change it " Due to my larger muscle mass and having more caloric requirements, I am modifying it only to add more protein. I don't want to risk losing too much muscle, which as our calorie burning furnaces would, if lost, would lower caloric output. My only planned modifications are adding a glass of milk and 1 extra egg at both breakfast and dinner."  He is in the picture with me on my profile.
I had the scramble this morning.  I used the garlic and black pepper as suggested.  I do not like cooked spinach, but over all the breakfast was edible. I did start to think about food at around 11, but I would not say I was hungry.   Maybe I was, but I am not sure what that feels like as Cynthia says in the book.   I waited till noon to eat.

Lunch is the yogurt and raspberries and almonds.  the best part of lunch, the nuts!!!

I just had dinner.  A spinach salad with hard boiled egg, crushed raspberries, almonds, and a balsamic vinaigrette made with clementine.  

I was not hungry for dinner, but it had been 5 hours, and I have to leave for work.   One more "meal" to go.   Day one was not so bad.  the worse part was the cooked spinach.

I think I can do this.   I am hopeful for the results the book "promised"




No comments:

Post a Comment