Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Scale- friend or Foe

    I got on the unlikeable scale this morning.  It is so frustrating.  I had  an 8 pound range.   I like to be sure I get the same number 2 or 3 times to trust it is right.   My husband asked "how do I stand on it?" DUH-  With my feet.   How else?  He was not to happy with my chipper sarcasm this morning.   Even though I have eaten this morning, I will run up and give it another try before I go out for the day.
   So I really have no known success for this last week.  I could be +1 or down 5.   I like the down number.

At what point do your cloths not fit right, or you do down a dress size?   I have heard -10, but I have lost 30 before and the clothes still fit.

Next week (tomorrow)  I am planning on starting the Cinch! 5 day fast forward.   UGH.  I am not a yogurt fan, but maybe in 5 days I will love it.  an 8 pound loss would be awesome, with my wonky scale ( which is new, 2 weeks ago)  I may never know if I lose.  I will ask my hubby to snap some pictures.  Something to see the change since I am not feeling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment