Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cinch! day 3

I am tired of the spinach salad.   I love the breakfast. I never liked cooked spinach, but with so cracked pepper it is very good.   Still not feeling the hunger they said I should feel.
I actually missed meal 4 on day 3.  We went out and when we got home it had been 7 hours since I last ate.  I did not feel hungry and I NEEDED to go to bed.   So I went.
John is starting to get grouchy.  He is a doll to do this with me, but he is always saying he is not getting enough.  He is feeling hungry. His new "job" also keeps tempting at lunch with the food they bring in.  He is such a doll.  He wants to drop 40 pounds too, so this my get a jump start for him.

I think the girls are starting to peeter out too.  there are fewer comments on the email about how things are going.

DAY 3 DONE!!!!  two more to go.  Feeling like I can make it, just hope the scale awards me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment