Saturday, September 10, 2011

it has been a while...

I finished the full 5 days of the Cinch fast forward. it was a success 8.6 pounds lost. i then went to Canada for a party and ate and drank with some limitation as expected do you the cleanse i put 3 pounds back on.  I think it was a lot of water loss.  I just finished a week of greens and proteins and I am down another 3 pounds.  I am not doing so hot with getting exercise in my schedule.  I really need to work on it.  I know to loose weight it is a diet and exercise change.  I am working on it.  Work has ramped back up and I need to just put exercise in my schedule and then I hope to have better luck with it.  I did call my gym to get trained on the 30 minute circuit, but the trainer was being trained and it was not an option last week
.  Now I need to get my motivation back up.


My friends who are taking this journey with me have gone on vacation for a week.  I can do this without them.  Thankfully I have my hubby to help and support me.

I am afraid that if I do not limit myself to a week of greens and proteins or stuff like that then I will go way off track.  I know no carbs is not the way to go. Ellen said she heard about a 17 day diet.  Maybe we will check it out.
 I do still think about the Cinch 5 piece puzzle when I am making my lunch.

I just wish I could see or feel the weight loss.  next pictures will be September 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment