Wednesday, September 21, 2011

frustration is rising

 I feel like I am on this plateau.  I am back to having my fear of the numbers on the scale.  Nothing in my body do I feel has changed.  
I love that I am waking up with more energy.  I am ready to face the day.

Today I started a new treadmill program.  it is called sprint 8.  It is about a 20 minute interval program in both pace and amplitude. I picked level 1 today.  At the fastest pace it is 3.7 and you are at the fast for 30 seconds and then 90 seconds at a slower pace 1.5.  I bumped it up in pace between 1.7 and 2.  I was thinking about doing the couch to 5K, but with the cold setting in I am not as likely to get out there and walk/ run.  This program will have to do.

Once we get things moved around in the basement work out area I hope john will help me set up a program.  We have kettle bells, a 10 pound medicine ball, the treadmill, weights, and several DVDs.  I guess I need to get a TV and DVD player down there.  I have the 30 day shred with Jillian.  takes about 20 minutes.
Maybe I could do the 30 day shred every other day with the sprint 8.  The 30 day shred says you are supposed to do it very day.  I should see what the library has too.

I am not going to get off this plateau till I get moving.
I promise I will get on the scale on Friday, but not a day before.

meals....  i don't think I am eating right.  some days it is to much, or too little or bad choices. I start the day great, but it goes downhill from there.  I feel like Mother Hubbard.. I open the fridge and it feels so bare.  I was so sick of left overs, but now we have none.

Breakfast was an orange before my "work out" then eggs one white, 1 whole and 2 bacon.   It is time to switch to turkey bacon.  I prefer the pork, but if I am eating bacon everyday I need to switch.

Lunch???

Dinner chicken breast BBQ grilled corn and grilled zucchini.

I also had my 1 month pictures taken.  I have yet to compare them to see if I can see changes.  at First glance- none.

No comments:

Post a Comment