Thursday, October 6, 2011

Biggest Looser Challenge


I am doing a Biggest Looser challenge with a good friend Tiger.  I was down 5.4 at the end of the first week.  Yeah me, but this weekend I think I put it all back on. I ate far to many applesauce chocolate chip cookies!

I am again fearing the scale I have eaten so much bread this weekend I thought my body was going to go in to shock because of it all.I do not keep much bread in the house anymore so I do not have to try and avoid it. I will hop on the scale later tonight to calm my nerves and get an idea of how much I have to make up.

Saturday I did ok.  I ran and cleaned the house.  I line danced for a good 30 minutes so a good work out.  I think I ate an egg with spinach.  Lunch whole wheat pasta salad with spinach, chicken and veggies
dinner super late because Michelle as in the ED.  I had some steak, green beans and onion rings.

Sunday ( Apple Picking with family)
Breakfast scrambled eggs with herb pepper and 1 turkey bacon and 1 pancake leftover from earlier in the week.  it was yummier the first day.
Lunch and Dinner you can see Ihad a huge FAIL!
lunch potato chips, salad, meatball sub on a white roll  1/2 a loaf of garlic bread (white)
snack 4 apples while traipsing through the orchard
Dinner white Italian bread with brie cheese.


Today My folks and I took a nice stroll around the neighborhood this morning my guess was about 1.5- 1.75 miles.  it was a slow pace.  but better than nothing with the day I am about to have.



breakfast was a yummy apple french toast.  White Calla bread, apples eggs cinnamon.  I ate a piece that was 2 X 2  not huge, but not small still yummy
Lunch that whole wheat pasta salad ice tea
Dinner????

Both yesterday and today I am super low on my water. So far today I have finished just 32 oz.

My folks are still here till tomorrow.  I am working today 130 - 4, class 5-7, work 730 - 830  and 930 - 10ish
I got my morning work covered tomorrow so I do not have to work till 1 in the afternoon.  I gave up 6 hours, so now I need to try and replace the time.

I will get back on track today and tomorrow with my healthy new lifestyle.  I guess sometimes you have to shake things up a bit to drop weight.
I am happy to break my plateau.  I have set a goal by Christmas/ New Years drop  25 pounds  in 84 days. I think it is do able.

No comments:

Post a Comment