Thursday, October 27, 2011

58 days till Christmas

I set a New Years goal a few weeks back October 3 to be correct.  I wanted to drop 20 pounds.   I am getting there I have about 16 pounds to go to make it to that goal.   I have started to wear a pedometer daily.  I am doing good.  I have been over 6,000 steps since I started.  I have actually made 10,000 steps 5 of the last 7 days.  It all helps to get there.
I know weight loss is a slow process. I did not gain it all over night.  Still no changes in my clothes, and no one has said I look like I have lost weight.  I see my mom and sisters in 2 weeks and maybe one of them will notice.   Only time will tell.  I am really waiting for the day that my clothes start to feel to big.  I am not there yet.   I will be one day.
  I think my girlfriends are all starting to not have any interest in this new life style.  One as I have said really never started, the other was doing great for a while, but has admitted many bad food choices and is starting to make excuses.  I am sure she will come around.  The last one is struggling with her own 3 pound plateau.  I can not make them do this, but I hope they stick to it, because they are keeping me motivated.  
Tracy
Natalie, Ellen, Heather, Stacey
  Natalie is not loosing weight with us.
 
 I am just about down 10% of my fat debt and I am thrilled.

My biggest looser challenge is going well too.  Tiger and I were both down this last weigh in.  We were going to measure too, but I could not find the measuring tape.   We will do it next weekend.  We also talked about what would we do with the pounds pot.  Originally the one who lost the most would get it, but I have really been thinking about it and I think we should donate it. A food cupboard or toys for tots.  I talked with her about this and she agrees.  $9 will not go far, but if we each decide to match what is in the pot for charity that would be a good thing.  especially with the holidays coming. With Thanksgiving around the corner as well as all the other food holidays the pot may increase.  fingers crossed NO, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment