Saturday, May 16, 2015

communication issues

One would think if a place asked for feedback changes would be made.   I know URMC is a big business, but the lack of speed and poor communication baffles me.

First, I was told the floor would call after 5pm to let me know what time to come.  Not that I was in any hurry to be admitted for 30 days, but at 7:30pm I decided to call in and see what was up.
The secretary Eunice was RUDE, What an impression she made. I finally got the floor doc on the phone and she just expected me to come after my show.  

By the way, the show Kinky Boots was amazing!!!  Great music, great message, and fun!

Finally John and I get to Strong after 8pm.  I am here for only a shot chemo started tomorrow. It tool over 2 hours to get  things done so I could get the shot.  UGH

I have my no tech sign on the door.  I hope folks remember to follow my wishes.   I know the RN will have to come in at some point for vitals and blood.  Shannon (RN) said to call her if I get up during the night to use the bathroom.   Works for me.   It is already so hard to sleep in this place, having folks come in 3-4 times a night is frustrating.  How anyone gets better in a hospital is beyond me.

So, should I count today as day 1 out of 30?




No comments:

Post a Comment