Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18, 2012- Recommitment to ME

I have wandered a little from this journey and the scale shows it.  Today I am down a total of 79 pounds.   Up from a few months ago.  My how easy it is to put back on.   I am disappointed with myself, but I am not giving up.  I have reaffirmed that I want to drop another 60- 70 pounds by Christmas 2013.   I know I can do this.  I did not put the weight on in a day and It will not come off over night.
 I use My Fitness Pal as my online tool for documenting what I eat.  I have not been honest with myself on there not adding food because I do not want to see me over in calories for the day.  I still prefer cardio workouts over strength training, but I know I will get more benefits from the latter.   At least my water consumption is good.  No problems getting in my 8 glasses a day.   I try for half my body weight in water.
  I am back from a wonderful Arizona vacation.  We visited the  Red Rocks in Sedona, hiked in the Grand Canyon, and climbed Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale.  We had a wonderful time.  We got in a few workouts while on vacation and cooked 90% of our own meals to keep tabs on what we ate.
Sedona, Az













 So I am now back home and I am getting on track again.   I am giving myself a few days on "greens and Proteins"   Thanksgiving will be my "cheat" meal.  When we get home from that short trip I am going to follow  the skinny rules 30 day eating program by Bob Harper.  
I want to be at gaol wight by Christmas 2013 That is another 60 - 70 pounds.  I have asked friends, family and my hubby to hold me accountable.  I want them to work out with me, ask me to take a walk and all the other things in between.  I knew this Journey would be a long one.
I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. You both look so good! Awesome pictures.
    No worries, I too have put on about 3 pounds and like you, I know exactly where that came from. I love carbs!
    I'm back to protein first and am sticking to it until I allow myself to have some stuffing on Thursday.
    You can do this. We can do it together!

    ReplyDelete